Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: JamesH on April 13, 2016, 10:41:04 PM

Title: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: JamesH on April 13, 2016, 10:41:04 PM
http://youtu.be/8Pe0XyiREVw
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Johnwebley on April 13, 2016, 11:11:24 PM


   WoW !!  001 !!!!!

  my first car was an N600,white ,RVJ 366H,auto,

    plastic boot lid,

  threw a rod on the A4 near Newbury,


  fixed and P/E for a Fiat 124 twin cam

Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Green1 on April 13, 2016, 11:20:22 PM
Great little car I would fit that perfectly
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: AshimotoK0 on April 13, 2016, 11:53:21 PM
Just love this one from the same era.

[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Green1 on April 14, 2016, 12:06:44 AM
You don't realize how small they are until someone stands next to one
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: UK Pete on April 14, 2016, 07:18:07 AM
I had one of them I am sure mine was a 360cc I wish I had it now mine got smashed up by local kids, I was only 16 myself and was totally illegal , oh yes the good old days
Pete
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Trigger on April 14, 2016, 08:15:14 AM
Those 0 in the VIN number look too round to be Honda font ;) ;D
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: steff750 on April 14, 2016, 07:33:26 PM
 ;) aye trigg i wonder what it will be worth when frank ships it over  ::) just keep adding those nought fonts to the price
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Trigger on April 14, 2016, 09:16:29 PM
sandcast forum >>>>>>http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,9945.msg70829/topicseen.html#new
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Bryanj on April 15, 2016, 04:30:23 PM
Nice loop there trigger
Title: Re: Imagine if this was a Sandcast??...very cool
Post by: Trigger on April 15, 2016, 10:12:57 PM
Nice loop there trigger

 ;D ;D ;D