Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: codarmyman on April 14, 2016, 11:39:34 AM
-
Sorry about second post, seem to be having a bit of trouble with size of picture.
Here is the "joint venture project"!
[attachimg=1]
I am also missing the righ hand side side cover if anyone knows where I can get one from.
Best Wishes
Codarmyman.
-
Here
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/honda-cb-550-seitendeckel/452711894-306-6144
-
Think that one is for the left hand side ?
-
Here's one that needs a crack repairing.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CB550-FOUR-L-H-SIDE-PANEL-CB-/272030823539?hash=item3f564cf473:g:-0YAAOSwT5tWMji-
Alternatively replica ones available here (think these may be the same ones DS sells):
http://lpmreplicaparts.com/honda/CB550F/sidep.html
-
If you PM me I can do you a workshop manual(genuine Honda) and probably a perts book on CD
-
If you PM me I can do you a workshop manual(genuine Honda) and probably a perts book on CD
Can you do me one on vinyl ;D ;D ;D
-
You can store data on vinyl Trigger. The data rate is crap though :)
... and the playback systems around don't easily connect to your PC ...
-
In the 1920s John Logie Baird recorded the first videos on shellac disks a bit like 78's. It was called Phonovision. Sorry, I'm rambling.....
-
You must live close to me Codarmyman. My guess is Fleetwood.
-
Don't be sarcastic Trigger--just cos you are nearly as old as me and have nearly the quantity of paper books
-
Don't be sarcastic Trigger--just cos you are nearly as old as me and have nearly the quantity of paper books
I will catch up one day mate ;D
-
You must live close to me Codarmyman. My guess is Fleetwood.
Originally born and bred in Fleetwood yes, but moved to Pilling early eighties - as you will have gathered, an avid FTFC supporter!