Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: paulbaker1954 on April 16, 2016, 07:47:19 AM

Title: Number plate size
Post by: paulbaker1954 on April 16, 2016, 07:47:19 AM
Hopefully my buddies at DVLA will issue my age related number this week

As its a 71 bike I want a black/silver plate but I am unclear as to what size of plate is required for a bike of this age

Sorry if this been asked before but I couldn't find a clear answer from searching
Title: Re: Number plate size
Post by: Chris400F on April 16, 2016, 09:26:26 AM
Try this thread:
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,9650.msg67950.html#msg67950
Title: Re: Number plate size
Post by: Honda Al on April 16, 2016, 02:13:05 PM
I can recommend this eBay seller for a classic looking black and silver plate. Good quality, fast delivery and good service. eBay user name is ceneyautoservices. He does lots of different styles to fit your taste. Alan