Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on April 17, 2016, 10:42:36 AM
-
I've just finished another Guy Martin book and don't want to bin it. Anybody want it for free? Steve suggested a pass around and the last one I finished should be on its way round the forum. This one is his original autobiography - I thought it was an entertaining read.
Anybody want it, just let me know and PM me your address - I'll post it on to you.
Phil
-
pm sent.
-
Book on the way to Tim (rozabikes)
-
Thanks Phil
Got the book today. Very efficient!
Sure you don't want anything for post - not cheap!
Better get on and read it and pass it on.
Tim
-
good idea this. there was a book doing the rounds on the versys forum a few months ago.
-
Glad book arrived safe - not bothered about postage - you just pay postage for next pass on.
Hope you enjoy the book
Phil
-
Just got round to finishing the book - thanks Phil.
Ready to pass it on - anybody interested?
Tim
-
I wouldn't mind reading that one Tim, will send you a PM.
I also have a book doing the rounds if anybody wants it.
[attach=1]
The book belongs to Ashimoto, PM me if you fancy a read about The rise of Triumph and how the British Bike Industry failed.
-
Guy Martin book on it's way to Roy.
Tim
-
Books arrived Tim, thanks. That was quick. 8)
-
We aim to please! Enjoy....