Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: donpetroleum on April 18, 2016, 09:24:59 AM

Title: New member, long time owner
Post by: donpetroleum on April 18, 2016, 09:24:59 AM
Hi all

I've owned the same CB550K3 since 1985 but it has been sorely neglected since the mid 1990s. I'm just coming to the end of a renovation of a Suzuki Katana 750 and my eye turned to the back of the garage and 'Harry'. It's a mess, and there are no guarantees that anything is salvageable , but I'd hope to get the old girl running as a retro-rat at the very least.

I've also got the aforementioned katana (Japanese import 750 S1 spec), a Kawasaki ZRX1200S and a BMW F800GS.

Title: Re: New member, long time owner
Post by: UK Pete on April 18, 2016, 06:03:43 PM
Hi and welcome aboard fella
pete
Title: Re: New member, long time owner
Post by: Green1 on April 18, 2016, 08:38:33 PM
Welcome
Don't forget pics  ;)

Mick
Title: Re: New member, long time owner
Post by: Aly-b on April 19, 2016, 06:25:43 PM
Welcome.
Be interesting to see how 'harry' looks. 8)
Title: Re: New member, long time owner
Post by: donpetroleum on April 20, 2016, 09:48:42 AM
This is when Harry and I were both in our prime[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: New member, long time owner
Post by: mick on April 24, 2016, 09:58:14 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum , great photo of you both in your prime  ;) cheers Mick.