Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Dakar25 on April 21, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

Title: Just joined
Post by: Dakar25 on April 21, 2016, 07:17:04 PM
Hello, I'm from Cambridge, just got a CB550 anybody local to swap info, I'm new to Hondas so I expect to need some help along the way, I'll post a picture once I have worked out how.
Title: Re: Just joined
Post by: hairygit on April 21, 2016, 07:29:53 PM
Hi and welcome! You don't NEED people nearby to find all the help you'll ever need, just ask on here. And do post some pics of your bike, we love to see what folks are doing!
Title: Re: Just joined
Post by: AshimotoK0 on April 21, 2016, 08:18:36 PM
Hi and welcome .. pretty sure there are a couple of members on here from around your area.
Title: Re: Just joined
Post by: UK Pete on April 21, 2016, 10:31:42 PM
Hi dakar25. welcome aboard fella
pete
Title: Re: Just joined
Post by: mick on April 24, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
Hi Dakar welcome to the forum  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Just joined
Post by: Green1 on April 26, 2016, 10:27:40 PM
Welcome
I'm in Cambridge on a fairly regular basis but your more likely to get any usefull info out of this lot.

Mick
Title: Re: Just joined
Post by: philward on April 26, 2016, 10:58:52 PM
Welcome to the forum - a mine of information available on here from a great set of guys (and gals)