Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - jvanleir

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Looking for custom gas tank....
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »
I have a 78 750k and I'm thinking about replacing the giant bulb of a gas tank with something a bit slimmer, cafe style. I saw a website with some cool fiberglass tanks, but I don't want to spend ten dollars a gallon on race fuel. My budget is $400. Any ideas?

2
CB750 / Shining Up a 78 750k
« on: October 23, 2009, 02:58:56 AM »
I have a 78 cb750k with a bit of dirt, tarnish and all sorts of rubbish built up on the pipes, rims and engine. What cleaning products do you guys recommend to get stuff like this off?

Update: I've decided to blog my motorcycle adventure at "www.polishtherocket.blogspot.com"

Pages: [1]