Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - sv9cvk

Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: PA/Horn Switch
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:07:42 PM »

 Those bloody switches are a pain.....in fact the whole switchgear is a pain. I seriously thought about using a set of a CBX750 I have with the coke lever built in. I stuck with the originals in the end because they weren't made of plastic and I could polish them.

 Man what a pain putting them back together again....fiddly or what...!! micro bloody surgury....I had my head magnifier thing on, a high power angle poise, tweezers, and mini screwdrivers...all it needed was for someone to shout out "SWAB".
  The starter button caused me the most grief...!!! I hate that thing.

You are right..!
It's a pain putting them back together but after 3 of 4 times its easier ( but not a piece of cake)  ;D  ::)
I have restore 5 sets of these switches (most of them twice ...or more...)  >:(
but every time is hard...

2
CB500/550 / Re: PA/Horn Switch
« on: March 27, 2011, 06:40:59 PM »
Anyone got any experience with these?

Seems particularly difficult to put back together once it's been taken apart, but maybe (likely) I'm doing it all wrong. I'm a wee bit confused as to where the spring's supposed to sit and how it's all supposed to go back together. Cheers ???

Hello from Greece.
Here is my K7's PA-Horn switch before I restore it..
If you need more fotos just ask what you need .
 Chris

Pages: [1]