Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Davey J

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie in Newcastle Upon Tyne
« on: October 28, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
Hi

"Lots of bits at Dave Silver"

Thanks for that. I've used them in the past for new parts - do they also sell used stuff?

Cheers

D J

2
New Member Introductions / Newbie in Newcastle Upon Tyne
« on: October 27, 2009, 07:48:20 PM »
Hello there,

Recently acquired a basket case CB500 four [one [nearly] complete bike & and one frame / engine]

I've never had a go at resurrecting an almost lost cause before having spent most of the past twenty years on much more modern stuff - currently have a 2001 Blackbird in the garage too. Looking forward to long winter nights tinkering and looking for missing parts.

Will post photos when I have got the bike looking a bit more presentable .......

Cheers

Davey J.

Pages: [1]