Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - shappe

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Color on the sidecover emblem CB 750-K6
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »
Hi Big Al
Why din

2
CB750 / Re: Color on the sidecover emblem CB 750-K6
« on: November 23, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »
Hi Allan
Thanks for your investigations. Acording to this it seams that K1 were the only model with red emblem. I have heard it from an other sourse to. Then I have to look for another par of orange emblem. Those are not growing into trees. I bought two on eBay UK for a year ago. They were not cheap at al. But now I am convinced that they are orange.
Thanks again.
Anders

3
CB750 / Re: Color on the sidecover emblem CB 750-K6
« on: November 21, 2009, 09:12:05 PM »
Halo again
Nice to se the final evidence that there were a Candy Sapphire Blue verion in UK. That felow in US - SpookyTom knew his history quite well obviously.
Red or Yellow. Well I am not quite sure it

4
CB750 / Color on the sidecover emblem CB 750-K6
« on: November 21, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »
Halo
My name i Anders and I live in Sweden. I am a proud owner of a Honda CB750-K6 1976. The origin color on my bike is "Candy Antares Red" and I love it. Now I have - as a chance - a second set of tank/sidecover. I have sean a picture of a 1976 CB750 painted in "Candy Sapphire Blue" and under the picture there were a statment "(UK COLOR OPTION)". Now I want to paint the second set of tank/sidecovers in this "Candy Sapphire Blue".

But I have one question - "Yellow" or "red" emblem/diamond under the "750Four" one the sidecovers?

Are there any CB750-K6-owner who may put some light on this problem for me? I can

Pages: [1]