1
CB350/400 / Re: 400/4 Carb connector
« on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
I have one of these available if you stil need it
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: 400/4 Carb connector« on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
I have one of these available if you stil need it
2
CB350/400 / Re: 400/4 carb flat spot« on: October 21, 2012, 08:28:56 PM »
I had exactly the same problem with my CB350f. I finally cured it by changing the main jets to 80's instead of the standard 75's. Modern fuels make the engine effectively run weaker so upping the jet size should combat this. The larger jets are available from David Silver on special order.
Pages: [1]
|