1
Misc / Open / Re: Superbike Factory Victim - his Tracer was in for service.
« on: September 27, 2026, 02:59:27 PM »
Unfortunately if you're at the bottom of the pile. You will almost certainly get nothing.
I had two contractors go bust on me years ago and was owed £40,000. An airless sprayer worth £2000 was left on site. Never to be seen again.
Every couple of months l would receive a letter saying expenses are going up and I was likely to receive less.
Three years passed and I received a cheque for £300 that I couldn't bank because they spelt my name wrong.
Fingers crossed the bike is returned. But it's likely going to be a long wait if it does
The V5 is not proof of ownership find the receipt for the bike and anything that can back it up.
I had two contractors go bust on me years ago and was owed £40,000. An airless sprayer worth £2000 was left on site. Never to be seen again.
Every couple of months l would receive a letter saying expenses are going up and I was likely to receive less.
Three years passed and I received a cheque for £300 that I couldn't bank because they spelt my name wrong.
Fingers crossed the bike is returned. But it's likely going to be a long wait if it does
The V5 is not proof of ownership find the receipt for the bike and anything that can back it up.
