Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Tony62

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Rebuild Honda CB 750 F1 electrical wiring issue
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:51:58 PM »
Thanks for all the help. Issue now resolved, black wire was switchable +ve, once I'd accounted for tat and checked connections, everything works as it should.

2
CB750 / Re: Rebuild Honda CB 750 F1 electrical wiring issue
« on: July 18, 2012, 05:56:30 PM »
I have connected according to the instructions, however, when key is in the on position, there is no switchable live. It is the original loom for the bike, and I can't identify the switchable "Live" which is normally the brown wire which doesn't work. If the ignition is turned to Park, the clocks work.


3
CB750 / Rebuild Honda CB 750 F1 electrical wiring issue
« on: July 18, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
I am rebuilding a CB750 F1 and have bought replacement digital clocks but I have having an issue wiring these up. Any hints? This is a single horn model, the issue I have is the 3 switch position (ignition off, park, ignition on) and getting the clocks to work. I can see how to connect the earth, live but not the 3rd lead (12+)

Has anyone done this and can you advise me.

Pages: [1]