1
CB350/400 / Re: Part Suppliers
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »
That is very helpful - many thanks
Mark
Mark
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Part Suppliers« on: January 16, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »
That is very helpful - many thanks
Mark 2
CB350/400 / Part Suppliers« on: January 09, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »
You'll be pleased to know that the 400 is in fine fettle - it really is very close to MOT readiness - astonishing really (all things considered)
I need a few bits and bobs for the restoration though and, given that its flamin' freezin out there at the moment, I am researching sources of things like mudguards and exhaust. Have any of you guys used this outfit http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/ And if so, how did you find the experience? Decent quality et al...................? Or, have you any other thoughts? Thanks for the help in advance M 3
Thanks for all the good wishes
I got it!! I've set up a little blog http://400four.blogspot.com/ I'd love comments from you guys M 5
I wonder can anyone help me identify this bike that I am thinking of - year, model etc.
This will be my first bike restore - I have done some amateur car restores in the past. See attached my latest - a 1972 Mini that was all done in my back yard. Can anyone notice anything else about that 400 4 that I might have missed - I originally posted this on the .net site and many thanks to those who responded there!! Are those the wrong wheels? Many many thanks Mark
Pages: [1]
|