1
Recommended Sources for Parts and Services / Re: Negative feedback - Engineering Solutions, Bexley
« on: October 31, 2012, 04:12:04 PM »
Hello all,
I have read your comments on Engineering solutions and have to agree, however earlier this year I brought the business from Brian so it is now under new management, and i have had to work very hard and very long hours to clear to back log of work, which took me nearly 7 months.
I have a completely different view to business and my customers, and will be honest about time frame and cost to the best of my ability.
I am a long standing Motorcyclist of around 35 years so know how important getting machining and parts back are.
I hope that some of you would be able to give me the chance to show you that things have changed.
However I will understand if it is once bitten twice shy.
Thanks for reading this if you have and all ride safe.
John Howick
MD engineering Solutions Bexley Ltd
I have read your comments on Engineering solutions and have to agree, however earlier this year I brought the business from Brian so it is now under new management, and i have had to work very hard and very long hours to clear to back log of work, which took me nearly 7 months.
I have a completely different view to business and my customers, and will be honest about time frame and cost to the best of my ability.
I am a long standing Motorcyclist of around 35 years so know how important getting machining and parts back are.
I hope that some of you would be able to give me the chance to show you that things have changed.
However I will understand if it is once bitten twice shy.
Thanks for reading this if you have and all ride safe.
John Howick
MD engineering Solutions Bexley Ltd
