1
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build
« on: March 14, 2013, 11:19:06 PM »
I'm yet to ride it since, it sounds nice tho
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. 1
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build« on: March 14, 2013, 11:19:06 PM »
I'm yet to ride it since, it sounds nice tho
3
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build« on: February 25, 2013, 10:23:21 PM »
Not much change of late, gotta do the tail light this week and its about ready got an mot. Latest pics
4
CB750 / Re: Shot Blasting Recommendations Sheffield Rotherham area.« on: February 25, 2013, 10:16:57 PM »
There's a guy in Rotherham where I take my stuff for coating, it's called p and p coatings. Give them a call, they don't blast in house but the guy the use is cheap and can do it pretty quick normally. Also there cheap for coating too ! It's near wath
5
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build« on: February 10, 2013, 11:37:50 PM »
Tank and seat on, I like it, also re made speedo mount and led indicator lights,
7
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build« on: February 08, 2013, 02:19:02 PM »
Local place here in Sheffield, bialawski he's called, not sure on the spelling, Sheffield trimming co I think. He done some seats for me before, including my monkey bike seat which is lovely
9
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build« on: February 07, 2013, 10:19:41 AM »
Pete- I'm gonna see how I get on with the open pipe, if it makes my brain rattle i may have to baffle it!
Thanks guys 10
CB750 / Re: Cb750 f1 cafe build« on: February 07, 2013, 10:18:41 AM »
The silencer weighed a load, I was shocked! Very restrictive too, loads of tubes in there.
I like the side panels black, it will all tie in once the seat is on I think I got the wheels done at a local place in Rotherham, dunno if your from round here? |