1
CB750 / Re: K0 carburettor parts no 16156 259 004 butterfly clip
« on: August 19, 2026, 12:20:14 PM »
Ok thanks, Just wondering if anyone had any spare.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. 1
CB750 / Re: K0 carburettor parts no 16156 259 004 butterfly clip« on: August 19, 2026, 12:20:14 PM »
Ok thanks, Just wondering if anyone had any spare.
2
CB750 / K0 carburettor parts no 16156 259 004 butterfly clip« on: August 14, 2026, 02:36:44 PM »
K0 Carburettor parts needed.Just rebuilding my carbs and need some Needle set plates. It's like a butterfly and fitted to other small engine capacity bikes. Or does any other parts fit!
Thanks 3
CB750 / Re: MH 300« on: May 27, 2025, 02:57:32 PM »
Hi didn't get anyone offering me an original exhausts, I even tried asking the US site. A friend of mine did have 4 (which I have now) but all need work and rechroming. The cost of this work makes it unreasonable so I'm going to get a new set and keep an eye out for any that come on the market.
5
CB750 / Re: 750 K0« on: March 22, 2025, 05:51:13 PM »
Hi everyone bike is coming on a pace, I'll put more pictures on soon. Looking ahead does anyone have any 300 exhausts? Not bothered if they need a bit of repair.
Thanks 6
CB750 / Re: 750 K0« on: March 01, 2025, 05:56:40 PM »
Yes the engine had been painted and installed before I bought it then left for many many years so I will keep as is.
8
Hi just thought I'd share my rebuild, bought my bike in bits last year. Buying off the web has it's downfalls and rewards I suppose anyways it has taken me a long time to sort out what I have bought and what I needed. I had to sort correct forks rear suspension and many many original parts.
I'm not in a rush and spend countless hours researching this site the web and eBay. Just want to say thanks to Ash for his help ( does help when he's only a few miles away) without his help and guidance not sure how far I would have got. Progress is slow due to other commitments but I'll get there. Kitchen table is great for rebuilding wheels and carbs without the wife know! 9
Anorak's Corner / Re: Chromed Carbs .. stripping the chrome off !« on: August 29, 2024, 01:06:24 PM »
Just wanted to thank Ash on his help with these K0 carbs. I would have just tried to source some replacements after initial comments received.
He won't finish off the rest of the bike though! some people are so selfish. 11
CB750 / Black kill switch« on: May 23, 2024, 09:14:13 PM »
Hi does anyone have a spare black Kill Switch!
Just about to take apart the old one on my K0 but I'm told it's an early K1. 12
CB750 / UK 750 production numbers (pre K1)« on: March 07, 2024, 01:56:23 PM »
Hi all anyone know how many of the first 750's (pre K1) where imported. I've read most pages on here and cannot come up with a number also talked to Honda UK they don't have any records.
Thanks Jojo 13
CB750 / Re: CB750 K0 UK« on: March 07, 2024, 12:28:16 PM »
Yep when I've sorted it all I will contact you. I know there are forks wheels new spoke sets and lots of other bits.
Jojo 14
CB750 / Re: CB750 K0 UK« on: February 13, 2024, 10:43:58 AM »
Thanks for the feedback on the carbs, I have now been through the 7 boxes of parts that came with the bike, I'm sure we've all done this, bought someone else's rebuild and fathom what stage it's at. I have found a receipt for work carried out 14 years ago when an older gentleman was doing the rebuild unfortunately he passed and it was left for years before another couple of owners.Turns out that it has a lot of K/2/3/4 parts added for ease of purchase I think. It has the wrong forks airbox rear suspension but apart from that I have just about got most of another engine and lots of CB450 stuff!
Has anyone got any K0 forks before I buy some from the US! Postage is the killer over£100, I have new tubes.More pictures to come, apologies if I'm being a pain but it's my first 750 rebuild. Jojo 15
CB750 / Re: CB750 K0 UK« on: January 28, 2024, 10:19:04 AM »
Going to try and get the Chrome taken off (Thanks Ash) then rebuild I will post pictures if this is possible.
|