1
CB750 / Re: Brand new cb750 4 into 4 possibly for sale
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:38:26 AM »
PM me about the 4 into 4 exhausts.
thanks
Ron
thanks
Ron
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Brand new cb750 4 into 4 possibly for sale« on: March 13, 2014, 02:38:26 AM »
PM me about the 4 into 4 exhausts.
thanks Ron 2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from Ohio« on: July 06, 2013, 12:27:06 AM »
Nigel,
Yeah, we may have a little more room to work on our projects but you have better television shows. I hated to see Inspector Lewis retire. Ron 3
New Member Introductions / Hello from Ohio« on: July 05, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
Hello all
I wanted to join your forum too. I'm a Yank and am on the US SOHC Forum there . Glad you let me join; my ride is a 750K6 and I'm reconditioning a 550K3 for my son. I have a lot to learn and so does my son. best regards to all Ron
Pages: [1]
|