Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Daz992

Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Honda 400 primary chain guides
« on: March 17, 2017, 08:21:18 PM »
thanks guys for the response i have a pair just one is very worn so was look for a replacement. thanks orcadain ill have a look into what you have said and see what come up with.

2
CB350/400 / Honda 400 primary chain guides
« on: March 16, 2017, 10:36:06 PM »
Please any help dose any one know what the primary drive chain guides are made from. I would like to see if I could make some as now it looks as you can't get them anymore unless some one could tell me if I could get some from somewhere cheers

Pages: [1]