This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - cheshirehonda
Pages: [1]
1
« on: August 03, 2014, 04:28:37 PM »
Hi Royhall, thanks for the interest. In an ideal world, a low mileage bike in this original condition should be worth around 6K, but like everything else, they are worth what someone is willing to pay.
2
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:56:01 PM »
Unfortunately due to changed circumstances I need to sell my CB 750 K5, anyone interested please contact me on this forum.
3
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:36:46 PM »
MOT due in a couple of weeks, just checking her over after winter layup, all ok accept horn isnt working. checked horn across battery terminals works ok, and checked connections all ok. am i missing something?
4
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »
Thanks Mike
5
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:19:12 PM »
Some internals particularly kill switch, and wiring, together with the top half of the swich. I had a problem getting one of the internal screws out when taking the internals out to enable refurb of the outer covers, part of the screw is still stuck in now.
6
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:00:28 PM »
Has anyone got a RH switch suitable for a K5? any condition will do as I just need it for parts to refurb the original.
Thanks
7
« on: October 30, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »
thanks Bryan, that very helpful.
8
« on: October 30, 2013, 04:52:49 PM »
I am in the process of tidying up my US spec K5, one of the jobs is restoring the faded switchgear. When I started to disconnect the wiring from the LH switchgear I noticed that the Orange/white and light blue/white wires were not connected to the main loom, on closer look at the K5 wiring diagram these 2 wires do not appear to go anywhere in the main loom? These wires are for the LH and RH turn signals.There are two further wires for each turn signal shown on the wiring diagram. Mine only has 2 black wires to the front turn signal, one of which is not connected to the main loom! There are also 2 black wires connected the rear, but they are both connected to the Loom. The turn signals were working fine by the way. I wont pretend to be an expert on electrical wiring, but cant understand how the signals switch was working, when the wires from the switch were not connected. Any help would be appreciated.
9
« on: October 09, 2013, 05:11:03 PM »
Thanks chaps.
10
« on: October 04, 2013, 09:08:01 PM »
I have bought new clock face cards from classic city, as the ones on my K5 have faded. The problem is I am not sure how you get them apart, and am worried about damaging them. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
|