1
CB350/400 / CB400F centre stand pivot bracket
« on: March 10, 2014, 07:44:43 PM »
What would have been the original colour of the centre stand pivot bracket ?.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / CB400F centre stand pivot bracket« on: March 10, 2014, 07:44:43 PM »
What would have been the original colour of the centre stand pivot bracket ?.
2
CB350/400 / Re: Frame Powder Coating Question« on: January 08, 2014, 09:33:44 PM »
No it's not Phil BUT I do have a workshop around the corner from Stockport Bus Station.
3
CB350/400 / Re: Frame Powder Coating Question« on: January 08, 2014, 09:12:46 PM »
Thanks oddjob Triple S did my Suzuki GT750 frame 2 years ago fantastic job.
See that you are in Stockport I live up the road in Bramhall. 4
CB350/400 / Re: Frame Powder Coating Question« on: January 08, 2014, 08:21:38 PM »
Thanks for the posts chaps I have emailed David Silver and had a reply the bottom yokes Gloss black, top yoke Satin/Matt Black I can now drop all the bits off at Triple S tomorrow.
5
CB350/400 / Re: Frame Powder Coating Question« on: January 08, 2014, 04:04:28 PM »
45 views and no one can give a answer on a simple question about the frame colour !!!!
6
CB350/400 / Frame Powder Coating Question« on: January 05, 2014, 05:44:29 PM »
Hello I have just bought a 400 four on a R plate am going for a complete restoration question is does the frame and all the parts go gloss black and the top and bottom triples go satin black ?.
Pages: [1]
|