1
Where's My Old Bike? / Re: Looking for my old 750 F2 reg JHD 437S
« on: January 18, 2014, 12:40:59 AM »
Thats a very nice looking F2 Pete.
Gary
Gary
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Where's My Old Bike? / Re: Looking for my old 750 F2 reg JHD 437S« on: January 18, 2014, 12:40:59 AM »
Thats a very nice looking F2 Pete.
Gary 2
Where's My Old Bike? / Looking for my old 750 F2 reg JHD 437S« on: January 17, 2014, 03:35:47 AM »
Hi,
New to site, I am thinking of buying 750 either a F1 or F2, I used to own a F2 in 1980 and sold it in 85, I would like to think it is still on the road somewhere. Gary
Pages: [1]
|