1
New Member Introductions / Re: HI FROM NORTHERN IRELAND
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:34:05 PM »
Just down the road 5 mins away
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: HI FROM NORTHERN IRELAND« on: March 14, 2014, 03:34:05 PM »
Just down the road 5 mins away
2
Misc / Open / Re: Who wouldn't want one?« on: March 14, 2014, 02:50:13 PM »
My mate has a 6 cylinder Benelli and a couple of 250 four's
3
New Member Introductions / Re: HI FROM NORTHERN IRELAND« on: March 14, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
AH I see it now cheers
4
New Member Introductions / Re: HI FROM NORTHERN IRELAND« on: March 14, 2014, 12:40:40 PM »
Is there a setting to get notified of new posts in a topic
5
New Member Introductions / Re: HI FROM NORTHERN IRELAND« on: March 14, 2014, 12:38:31 PM »
I'm just outside Ballyclare ,The last time I was on a CB500t was about 20 years ago and I hit a rather large dog and went over the bars at about 60mph hopefully this one will bring me better luck
6
Other Bikes / Re: Link to CD175 'sloper Pic« on: March 13, 2014, 02:47:48 PM »
I have a 68 sloper just trying to find a few spares if anyone knows of one breaking
7
New Member Introductions / HI FROM NORTHERN IRELAND« on: March 13, 2014, 02:45:51 PM »
Hi all , trying to find some parts to finish my 68 cd175 sloper and a 76 CB500t , loving the site
Pages: [1]
|