1
Misc / Open / Re: My new toy
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
The cheaper option could be to dig a trench around the bike
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Misc / Open / Re: My new toy« on: April 09, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
The cheaper option could be to dig a trench around the bike
2
New Member Introductions / Re: New CB750F2 owner from Cambridgeshire« on: April 06, 2014, 01:23:07 PM »
The white bike is an MT50/C90 Hybrid which I race with a few mates in the RAF Wittering and RAF Odiham 6 hr Endurance races. Amazing fun, and very cheap!
3
New Member Introductions / Re: New CB750F2 owner from Cambridgeshire« on: April 05, 2014, 09:00:40 PM »
Picked the bike up today and spent a few hours with the polish and autosol. She came up pretty well.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 4
Misc / Open / Re: Gamble« on: April 03, 2014, 03:47:55 PM »
You would think he would have the common sense to lay them out in smaller batches and post bigger pics of each batch. He must be a bit of a numpty.
5
CB500/550 / Re: fork oil seals« on: April 03, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »
Loosen the top bolt whilst they are still clamped on the bike. A whole lot easier that when they are off!
6
New Member Introductions / Re: New CB750F2 owner from Cambridgeshire« on: April 02, 2014, 10:10:25 AM »
Pics of my current bikes, minus the XL125V which I have no pics of yet.
![]() Not even got the CB home yet! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
7
New Member Introductions / Re: New CB750F2 owner from Cambridgeshire« on: April 02, 2014, 10:00:20 AM »
I lived in Drayton, went to Wymondham College then worked at County Hall in the Highways Dept for a few years before heading off to wok in S Africa for 3 years, then ended up in Cambridge on my return.
I still feel like I am going home when I visit Norfolk and aim to retire there. I still go and watch The Canaries regularly. 8
New Member Introductions / New CB750F2 owner from Cambridgeshire« on: April 02, 2014, 08:58:17 AM »
Hi all, I have just bought an F2.
I am now in my 50s, having ridden since the age of 16, starting my riding on my Fizzy when I lived in Norfolk. I have owned quite a few bikes over the years and currently have eight. Here is a list of them all in order of ownership date. Ones I still have are in bold type. Best bike? Probably my current BMW R1100GS which passed 109K this week and still runs beautifully Worst bike? Definitely the CB400T. I hated that thing. It never broke down. It was just horrible to ride. One I most regret selling? There are a few, but the CB1100RC is a clear winner. YAMAHA FS1E YAMAHA RD125DX HONDA CB400T HONDA CB750KZ SUZUKI RG250WD SUZUKI T500 HONDA VFR400R NC24 YAMAHA DT175 SUZUKI GSX750ET HONDA VFR750FL HONDA CB1100RC SUZUKI GSX1100F SUZUKI GSXR1100 STREETFIGHTER DUCATI 750 SPORT YAMAHA RD500LC TRIUMPH T595 DAYTONA HONDA VFR750FK DUCATI 907IE HONDA ST1100 YAMAHA TY80 WHITEHAWK TRIUMPH TRIDENT 900 DI BLASI 50CC SUZUKI RG250WD (AGAIN!) TRIUMPH SPRINT 900 HONDA VFR750FM HONDA C90ZZ YAMAHA XTZ660 BMW R1100GS MOTO GUZZI 850-T3 CALIFORNIA Honda MT50/C90 hybrid race bike HONDA CBR1000F YAMAHA DT50MX KAWASAKI KLR250 R1100RT YAMAHA XTZ750 Triumph Tiger 900 YAMAHA TT250R Moto Guzzi V50 Mk 111 Vespa VBB150 HONDA VFR750FT BMW R1150R Ducati M600 Honda ANF125 Innova Honda XL125V Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 Honda CB750F2
Pages: [1]
|