1
CB750 / Re: CB750 four F1 - tank and frame spraying
« on: April 08, 2014, 08:40:45 AM »
Thanks for that info, all taken on board.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: CB750 four F1 - tank and frame spraying« on: April 08, 2014, 08:40:45 AM »
Thanks for that info, all taken on board.
2
CB750 / CB750 four F1 - tank and frame spraying« on: April 07, 2014, 03:52:06 PM »
hi all - I am new to the group having just acquired a 1997 F1 super sport. I have two questions; where can I get the tank and tail piece sprayed in the original yellow colour with original piping and , two, where can I get the frame sprayed/coated and what do you suggest I coat the frame in; Powder or painting? I live in Cambridgeshire.
Pages: [1]
|