1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello there.
« on: July 11, 2014, 07:21:04 PM »
I'm up in sunny Sheffield. Lots of great roads through the Peak District.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello there.« on: July 11, 2014, 07:21:04 PM »
I'm up in sunny Sheffield. Lots of great roads through the Peak District.
2
New Member Introductions / Hello there.« on: July 10, 2014, 09:19:58 PM »
Hi all.
Two weeks in with one of these super bikes and I'm smitten. Slightly more sedate than my Street Triple R but way cooler. I've got a very nice '76 550. The only thing I've changed is a nice vintage number plate from Tippers. Other than that it's spot on. [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Pages: [1]
|