Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - MVG

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Flake Apricot Red
« on: July 01, 2014, 11:31:44 AM »
Thanks John but apparently paint codes were non existing at the time (or just internal company references for Lubritech the external paint manufacturer ate the time).
The main problem for this is the big flake silver base, (or perhaps as you say the size of the flakes), which was only used for two US colors as far as I know. Orange sunrise Flake and this Flake apricot red.
The big nozzle for the gun a good information.

2
CB750 / Flake Apricot Red
« on: June 27, 2014, 03:44:02 PM »
Hi all. I live between the UK (Maidenhead) and Portugal (Lisbon) where I start to restore a US K5 750. The original color is Flake Apricot red a difficult to reproduce color for the silver big flake base (in fact one base and one intermediate silver base in the Lubritech catalog).   I have already tried RS paints which were very helpful but they can’t get at this moment the silver flake bases, just the red final coat.
Does anyone have any other ideas where to source the colour?

Pages: [1]