1
CB750 / Re: Cb750 tank query.
« on: July 08, 2014, 03:05:12 PM »
Well if it's fuel the issue, I am not planning to take it for long trips.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Cb750 tank query.« on: July 08, 2014, 03:05:12 PM »
Well if it's fuel the issue, I am not planning to take it for long trips.
2
CB750 / Re: Cb750 tank query.« on: July 08, 2014, 09:40:26 AM »
Thanks,
Here is what I saw that made me think. I LOVE IT .To me it's a ss50 tank on a cb750 dohc. 3
CB750 / Cb750 tank query.« on: July 08, 2014, 01:18:23 AM »
Hello, have seen a beautiful Cb750 with what I think is a Ss50 fuel tank.
Is it possible to fit in it straight on? Regards
Pages: [1]
|