Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Robbie Honda

Pages: [1]
1
Misc / Open / Re: where to stash bikes
« on: November 03, 2014, 10:06:44 PM »
my wife knows about the 5 bikes I have in the shed
she has not a clue about the srx600  I have in the attic
i was looking recently there is alot of room under the kids beds lol ;D

2
CB750 / cb 750 what years did parts change
« on: October 11, 2014, 09:08:38 PM »
hi I am about to start on a restoration of a cb750 k5
am looking for nearly all the chrome ware
but before I buy parts I just wanted some advice when searching for parts as this will be a budget restoration not aiming for a show winning bike but a good usable bike

main thing i need is exhausts
mudguards
fork ears
grab rail

what I need to know is from what years will they fit
I think I am right in saying these were the same from 1972 to 1976 or so

just  dont want to buy stuff that is not right
thanks in advance for your help

3
New Member Introductions / Re: hello all from Carlow Ireland
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:08:29 PM »
Ashimoto cheers for that    :)
Ferrodo. Would deffinatly be interested in any spares will pm you whenI figure out how to do it

4
New Member Introductions / Re: New member from Eastbourne
« on: October 09, 2014, 10:06:05 PM »
How it going Sprinta

5
New Member Introductions / hello all from Carlow Ireland
« on: October 09, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »
Hello all
Robbieis the name
Have been Into old Hondas for a few years since restoring a 72 500/4 about 10 years ago
Currently about to embark on restoring a 75    750/4


Pages: [1]