Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - JamesMaynard

Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Gear change lever - rubber covers
« on: January 24, 2015, 05:58:57 PM »
Classic Spares Recycling uses the ones from Honda Super Dreams and the DOHC 750 and 900 on their refurbed gear levers, because a mate of mine bought one off of them and asked where he could get spares if he needed them.  Apparently they are the exact same part.

2
CB750 / Re: New CB750K2 Exhaust
« on: January 09, 2015, 04:17:53 PM »
I got a set of genuine NOS 300 ones for £1250.

3
CB750 / Re: New CB750K2 Exhaust
« on: January 08, 2015, 02:56:38 PM »
Please.  I have yet to fit the NOS exhaust (not from Sansei) to my K0 and would be interested.

4
New Member Introductions / Re: From Lunnon
« on: January 06, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »
Well, it's complete and mostly assembled.  Mixture of NOS and refurbed parts.  I was trying to convert a CD175 light switch to a CB750 one (slider pattern is the same) by mounting a kill switch on top, and then along came two good used switch units.

I'm been having trouble posting - the Verification Year is still set to 2014

5
New Member Introductions / From Lunnon
« on: January 05, 2015, 08:42:43 PM »
400 Four (back on the road).

CB750K0 (should be back on the road before Easter now I've got the parts I was hunting for)

Pages: [1]