Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - ianj

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Newbe here - back in Scotland
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »
Having just returned from several years in Dubai where there a many very expensive bikes (mostly harleys) with more chrome bolted on than a big shop of chrome i was keen that when I got back to UK I owned/built/restored an 'proper' bike. So am on the lookout for a decent running project that i can work on and take to becoming a cafe racer that can out cool all the piles of bling that i have been used to recently.

Am at Dunoon in Argyleshire till i get sorted back here.  by the way, I am a Chartered Engineer more used to project managing vast tower blocks so look forward to seeking advises from any of the members here and giving any where i can.

regards

Ian J

Pages: [1]