1
Other Bikes / 1964 Honda C200 Value ??
« on: February 14, 2017, 11:00:41 AM »
Can anybody out there advise me please ? I'm having my ear bent about parting with my dad's old Honda C200 (90cc motorcycle style). It's a 1964 model in "barn find condition" that I know the full history of. Fitted with a full fairing which is unusual and I've not seen before.
It's been in my garage for years and I last had it on the road in 1987 so needs everything doing. As to it's worth I've no idea what to ask, hence this thread. I don't want to give it away but at the same time I don't want to frighten the guy who's shown so much interest.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
It's been in my garage for years and I last had it on the road in 1987 so needs everything doing. As to it's worth I've no idea what to ask, hence this thread. I don't want to give it away but at the same time I don't want to frighten the guy who's shown so much interest.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

......... it's running again. (Between, "can you take me to Waitrose" and "can you take me to the nail bar").
