1
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:03:33 PM »
Thanks Julie.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie« on: July 20, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
Cheers Pete,
I'm from north Oxfordshire and have a few bikes.. Ducati Diavel, Kawasaki Z750 (circa 1980) and a CB400 four (1975). the latter is being turned into a brat tracker style.. I'll be looking for advice and guidance on the project! 3
New Member Introductions / Newbie« on: July 20, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »
Hey guys,
I'm not new to the biking world but I am new to classic Honda's! I've just started a brat style 400/4 and will be looking to glean some advice and ideas from the seasoned ones on here. cheers.
Pages: [1]
|