1
CB750 / Re: Tyre thread for MOT cb750 k2
« on: December 14, 2015, 04:17:26 PM »
I have fitted a part of dunlop tt100's on mine, it seems this is not the way forward as they are not rekoned good but I am really pleased with them.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Tyre thread for MOT cb750 k2« on: December 14, 2015, 04:17:26 PM »
I have fitted a part of dunlop tt100's on mine, it seems this is not the way forward as they are not rekoned good but I am really pleased with them.
2
CB750 / Re: Head gasket« on: November 13, 2015, 10:29:26 PM »
Hi I may be a bit old fashioned but I would not use anything other than genuine Honda gaskets unless Comedic ones are available.
3
CB350/400 / Re: Con rod stamp markings« on: November 13, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »
Hi the dots have been put on after manufacture probably by a previous owner, not got manual to hand for direction, sorry
4
CB750 / Re: stupid questions« on: August 18, 2015, 10:49:35 PM »
Give us a clue what bike is it ?!
5
New Member Introductions / Re: new guy saying hi! and would like a bit of advice!« on: August 13, 2015, 08:43:56 PM »
Hi dunc that looks a great basis for a restoration.
Chris 6
CB750 / Re: Crankshaft bearing selection bulletins/ADVICE NEEDED« on: August 13, 2015, 07:53:30 PM »
This is a hobby for me also, but I am happy share what knowledge I have from my old Honda days
Chris 7
CB750 / Re: CB750K4 (1974 US model)« on: August 13, 2015, 07:26:20 PM »
I have a front fender if you need one, it's not mint and has a scrape at the front but it is free if you want to collect it from poulton.
Chris 8
CB750 / Re: Shortening oil hose« on: August 12, 2015, 11:19:17 PM »
Hi Ash there's one of the German specialist's that's selling rebuilt hoses a sins stainless braided hose I would think he could get some made with standard hose. The crimps on these look like original ones.
9
CB750 / Re: Crankshaft bearing selection bulletins/ADVICE NEEDED« on: August 12, 2015, 10:45:00 PM »
Hi Ash you have probably sorted this now but here's my bit , use the correct bearings as specified by Honda, why spend a fortune restoring / rebuilding your motor using the wrong bits, also use molybdenum disulfide grease when assembling plain bearings.
10
New Member Introductions / Re: Another new Chap« on: August 12, 2015, 09:28:48 PM »
Thanks mick I think I have sussed it,
11
New Member Introductions / Re: Another new Chap« on: August 12, 2015, 09:26:39 PM »
This might work
12
New Member Introductions / Re: Another new Chap« on: August 12, 2015, 08:30:50 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome I am looking forward to joining in on the forums. I don't seem to be able to upload pictures but I did manage to get one in the gallery, its the freedom green k4.
13
New Member Introductions / Another new Chap« on: August 10, 2015, 12:11:09 PM »
Hi Guys & Girls my name is Chris, I have a CB750K4 and a CBR1000rr5 which has a fault ( to many cams ). I worked for Honda for 18 years from 1974 as a technician and currently work for Harley Davidson, I have strange feelings for old Honda's that wont go away so there we are. The forum looks very interesting from what I have seen so I am looking forward to participating. Chris.
Pages: [1]
|