1
Misc / Open / Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts
« on: September 25, 2015, 12:27:29 AM »
No pipes I m afraid.
Yes I am in UK near Nottingham.
Cheers Jerry
Yes I am in UK near Nottingham.
Cheers Jerry
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Misc / Open / Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts« on: September 25, 2015, 12:27:29 AM »
No pipes I m afraid.
Yes I am in UK near Nottingham. Cheers Jerry 2
Misc / Open / Honda 500 four K1 parts« on: September 24, 2015, 06:43:57 PM »
I have owned 500 fours for 30 years and have now moved to a different style of bike. I have many parts some good some need work inc a rolling chassis two seats tank side panels a couple of engines in pieces etc etc. I would like to sell these which is beneficial to me and hopefully beneficial to current owners and members building or repairing these great machines. I really didn't want to part with the parts to dealers who will then rob me and rob their prospective purchasers.
Let me know what you need and hopefully i can dig it out for you. Cheers Jerry
Pages: [1]
|