Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Volvo1800s

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi all
« on: January 04, 2016, 07:49:00 PM »
www.flickr.com/gp/64_volvo1800s/HGAD81

The link above might lead you to some pics, apologies as I realise that this a Honda forum, but you did ask



EDIT: fixed the link (SteveD)

2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi all
« on: January 02, 2016, 11:18:31 AM »
Hi there, no mines an S
Which means it was made in Swededn after Volvo took the manufacture off Jensen due to poor quality which is a shame for British engineering, and many thanks for the link.

3
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi all
« on: January 02, 2016, 08:31:52 AM »
Again thanks for the welcomes, and yes Ashimoto I do have a 'Saint' car, only mines black, so I call it the sinners car!! A 1964 cow horn if that means anything to you?

4
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi all
« on: January 01, 2016, 02:42:59 PM »
Thanks to you all for the kind replies

5
New Member Introductions / Hi all
« on: January 01, 2016, 01:15:57 PM »
Hi there, bought myself a restored 750 K2 a few months ago, love it. Allthough I can do basic maintenance I don't kid myself that anything serious is in my comfort zone, I live in Stockport and could do with finding a decent local(ish) mechanic who knows these bikes, any recommendations?
Chris.

Pages: [1]