Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Clarkey007

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: NI New boy
« on: October 18, 2015, 10:38:52 AM »
That's what I've been finding....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2
New Member Introductions / Re: NI New boy
« on: October 17, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »
Cheers guys, Norniron that would have been great! I think you may become a good friend!! You will have good contacts locally and can keep me right!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3
CB350/400 / Re: It's all started!!
« on: October 17, 2015, 12:25:16 PM »
Will start a project thread, but here is the frame that's gone and a few bits and pieces.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4
CB350/400 / Re: It's all started!!
« on: October 16, 2015, 09:18:44 PM »
Will do, trying to get this app working!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5
New Member Introductions / Re: NI New boy
« on: October 16, 2015, 09:08:36 PM »
Just had a set delivered from eBay.......

Are you going to tell me you had a set??


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6
CB350/400 / It's all started!!
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:10:10 PM »
Well that's the frame and a few bits away for paint, next is the tank and panels while the engine is in surgery.  :)

Feels like I've actually started something instead of just pulling bits apart!

7
New Member Introductions / Re: NI New boy
« on: October 16, 2015, 10:11:08 AM »
This is the only photo I have of the bike when it was built before the work started, note the high bars that are being replaced with standard.

8
New Member Introductions / Re: NI New boy
« on: October 15, 2015, 08:17:48 PM »
Thanks guys, appreciate the warm welcome. I wil sort some pics!!

9
New Member Introductions / NI New boy
« on: October 15, 2015, 07:10:45 PM »
Hello all,

Just joined the group and wanted to apologise for the stupid questions and potential insults before I made them!

Bought a 75 400/4 about 7 years ago and after riding it for about 3 miles proceeded to take it apart. Time was short and now have got around to sending bits off for paint and starting the work on the engine. Hope to get some advise here, will look for the answers before bothering you all....

Been into bikes since being a kid and have ridden most things, motocross, short circuits, IBA rallies, blah blah.....

Look forward to your knowledge and if I can help anyone else I will,

Cheers

Pages: [1]