1
CB500/550 / Re: idling problems on cb550, please help
« on: October 25, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »
Hi tom have you sorted your problem with the carbs thanks Gary
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: idling problems on cb550, please help« on: October 25, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »
Hi tom have you sorted your problem with the carbs thanks Gary
2
CB500/550 / Re: idling problems on cb550, please help« on: October 25, 2015, 02:51:18 PM »Thanks! But I think the problem that i have is that one of the cylinders is not working, I might need to replace the ignition coil, because there is no change when I unplug the spark plug cable, also that side is much cooler that the other side.Hi try looking at the o ring on the spindle that goes into the carb the one you are having problems with they have rubber o rings on the spindle to seal the vacuum to the carb my was no good . I had the same problem as you changed the o ring and the cylinder fired up on 1
Pages: [1]
|