Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Crowmanone

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Honda cb350f1
« on: February 20, 2016, 09:17:06 PM »
Hello all,yep,mine looks black,no significance to the name except been told I resemble WORZEL GUMMIDGE (I am about the same age) and the only birds I seem to attract are old crows,nice looking cb350f, are they after market pipes?i know mine are not original but are 4/4,lovely noise!

2
New Member Introductions / Honda cb350f1
« on: February 20, 2016, 08:24:54 PM »
hello all,been the owner of cb350f1 for just over a year now and it should be out and about next month,just one problem with Starter ,cheers mickto fix(starts ok off kick starter) and away we go.anyone else got one this colour,glory blue black!looks black to me,maybe in the summer sunshine might look different

Pages: [1]