Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - chink1957

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: died in the driveway
« on: October 20, 2010, 09:46:38 AM »
Just a quick follow-up.  As it turned out, it was the ignition switch.  It was  replaced my my local motorcycle shop and replace the archaic fuses as well.  Again, thank you for the input.
 
chink1957

2
CB750 / Re: died in the driveway
« on: September 29, 2010, 03:22:41 AM »
Thanks for the expeditous replies.  I won't be able to get back to her until thursday, she is 26 miles away and I am stuck on Nightshift until then.  But, bye the bye, I had nothing.  I will check all of your suggestions as soon as i can and let you know what happened.  Thanks again.

Chink1957

3
CB750 / died in the driveway
« on: September 27, 2010, 10:03:47 AM »
My 1977 honda cb750f supersport died in the driveway of my sister's house after starting without incident.  I checked fuses and changed but to no avail.  Battery is relatively new.  I am flummoxed by situation.  Any input or insight would be greatly appreciated.

chink57

Pages: [1]