Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Philb

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: New to the SOHC forum
« on: February 22, 2016, 12:58:51 PM »
Hi Chris. Thanks for the info on the Yoshi pipes. I will investigate that avenue and see what transpires. Who is |the "Carpy" that is mentioned. Is he a US aftermarket shop

Hi Mick. Your welcome to call in sometime when your passing

2
New Member Introductions / Re: New to the SOHC forum
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:06:08 AM »
Hi Mick
Thanks for the welcome reply. I live just outside of Lancaster , in Brookhouse.

3
New Member Introductions / Re: New to the SOHC forum
« on: February 18, 2016, 07:45:18 PM »
Hi guys.
Thanks for your welcoming comments. Looking forwards to sharing lots of info in the coming months
Phil

4
New Member Introductions / New to the SOHC forum
« on: February 18, 2016, 03:27:44 PM »
Hi, Its Phil here from Lancaster
I'm new to this forum malarkey but I'm sure I will get used to it.
I used to have a few 750 SOHC Honda's but my nicest was a 1977 Seeley Honda 750F1. This was built for me from the proceeds of an Insurance payout for a previous bike accident
As usually happens, I got married and the bike unfortunately had to go. I have since acquired another Seeley that I intend to modify and re create the original bike as close as I can.
I also had another project that involved a Seeley frame and bits but I also bought a donor bike, a Honda CB750F2 in very nice condition.
This bike will be for sale in the near future as its now surplus
There will be parts from the new Seeley for sale as well such as an original Phil Read replica fairing and possibly the exhaust system.
I am looking for a Yoshimura four into one for the Seeley, if anyone knows if these are available
Some photos of the old bike just for info
If anyone's interested in the fairing or knows about the exhaust, just get in touch
regards
Phil
   

Pages: [1]