1
CB500/550 / Re: Wanted CB550 camshaft sprocket
« on: April 14, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »
Hull
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
CB500/550 / Re: Wanted CB550 camshaft sprocket« on: April 14, 2017, 07:48:30 PM »
I've got one it has a mark to the rubber but other then that looks fine tried to upload a photo but cant
3
CB500/550 / Re: What color bearing do I need?« on: August 12, 2016, 06:37:58 PM »
Sorry but guessing isn't the way forward I had the same problem what I did was get 1 set and some plastigauge and measure them out other wise your just asking for trouble
Pages: [1]
|