Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - diesel2000

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: New Owner
« on: November 11, 2016, 10:04:48 PM »
Sorry for not replying, I parked this up while I finished building my BMW Airhead and kind of forgot about it.

I put it up for sale for £2000 but was getting silly offers so im going to hang on to it for a while.






2
CB750 / Re: Engine Number
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:20:17 PM »
Engine number is wrong on V5, ill sort it with DVLA.

Cheers!

3
CB750 / Re: Engine Number
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:13:43 PM »
The number I have given is from the engine itself.  The engine is 100% an F2 engine with the black paint.  The bike is a F2 with black sliders and cornstar wheels.

4
CB750 / Re: Engine Number
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:07:12 PM »
Yes, im wondering if its the original engine but theres been a mistake on the V5 in the past.  Ive had that happen with an old VW in the past.

The bike is a 77 F2 and the engine looks right.

5
CB750 / Re: Engine Number
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:32:13 PM »
My engine number is B750GE-1000864

6
CB750 / Engine Number
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:23:19 PM »
Hi everyone, ive been trying to find info on UK engine numbers for the F2 but to no avail.  Im pretty sure my bike may have an earlier engine in but cant find any info to prove or disprove it.

7
New Member Introductions / New Owner
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:21:40 PM »
Hi everyone, I currently have a CB750F2 in County Durham.

Pages: [1]