1
CB500/550 / Re: 550 Wheel rebuild
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:59:16 AM »
Many thanks for that.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
CB500/550 / 550 Wheel rebuild« on: November 23, 2016, 07:29:33 AM »
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered anywhere else, but I am getting my wheels rebuilt. I have purchased new Excel rims with new spokes. The hubs where all cleaned up and vapour blasted and look the business now. Now my question is there a offset for the rim to the hub or are they just down the centerline? I got the bike mostly in pieces the wheel were already taken apart. Any information would be helpful. Thanks, 3
CB500/550 / Re: CB550 Dowel Pin Location« on: July 21, 2016, 11:58:23 AM »
You are fantastic, yes they are. For some reason I thought bolts went through, but wrong there. This is great news I can get on with joining the case together.
Once again, thanks, 4
CB500/550 / CB550 Dowel Pin Location« on: July 21, 2016, 11:32:52 AM »
Hi all, I am new to this and need a little help. I am currently rebuilding a 1977 cb550 k3 and turning it into a cafe racer. I have currently got most of the engine back from vapour blasting and have been doing a dry fit of all the internals to make sure there are no spare parts left over before I glue up the case.
Well I have two dowel pins which I can not find a home for. They are solid and measure 10mm x 16mm. I have two already located in the engine case towards the carb side of the crank, but I can not find where the other two go. Any help would be much appreciated. Any further information just let me know
Pages: [1]
|