1
CB500/550 / Re: 1977 CB550f parts questions
« on: January 16, 2019, 06:42:22 PM »
I think i can sort you out with footrests and rev counter if you need them.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. 1
CB500/550 / Re: 1977 CB550f parts questions« on: January 16, 2019, 06:42:22 PM »
I think i can sort you out with footrests and rev counter if you need them.
3
CB750 / Re: 750K2 Coils« on: November 25, 2018, 03:24:36 PM »
I have a set of Accel coils for a cb750 bought them on here a while ago still sitting on the shelf.
If would sell them on if they are of any use to you. Thanks 4
CB500/550 / Re: Cb550f engine bars« on: November 18, 2018, 09:13:07 AM »
Thanks Wolfheze yes i mean 3 fixing points but mine is a 550f not sure if the engine mounts are the same as yours.
Did you fit your own?? Did you have to use longer bolts. Thanks 5
CB500/550 / Cb550f engine bars« on: November 13, 2018, 11:05:44 PM »
Hi
Can anybody with 3 leg engine bars fitted to their cb550 post a pic as i have bought a set but they dont seem to line up too well to the mounting holes. Thanks 6
Tricks & Tips / Re: Pet blower, great tool« on: November 12, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »
I just use petrol leaf blower after washing bike.
7
CB500/550 / 550f luggage rack.« on: June 29, 2018, 08:40:59 AM »
Hi
Has anyone on here got a luggage rack fitted to their 550f. I am reading that a rack from a k model wont fit f models. I am after something period so if anyone has one fitted a pic would be great help. Thank you. 9
CB500/550 / Re: Cb550 American handlebars« on: May 29, 2018, 02:00:13 PM »
What are you doing with your cables?
![]() Is your brake pipe too long as well. Only asking as i am going to fit american bars to mine. 11
CB500/550 / Re: Cb550 American handlebars« on: May 03, 2018, 04:51:57 PM »
Can anybody please confirm this for me.
Thanks. 12
CB500/550 / Cb550 American handlebars« on: April 30, 2018, 12:12:38 PM »
Hi
I want to fit American bars to my cb550 to have a more upright riding position and just wanted to know does the switchgear need to have longer cables or should my UK switchgear be ok. Thanks 13
CB750 / Re: Painting over Pwder Coating« on: February 18, 2018, 08:01:07 AM »
Powder coat can be treated like paint you can flat it with wet and dry use rubbing compound or Tcut then polish for a perfect finish.
14
CB500/550 / Re: Cb550 dual disk« on: October 29, 2017, 03:40:51 PM »
Thanks everyone special thanks to Bryan for the word document...
15
CB500/550 / Cb550 dual disk« on: October 27, 2017, 03:00:12 PM »
I have the parts for a dual disk conversion for my cb550f just wanted some opinions from those who have or have not done it.
Is it an easy conversion? Is it worthwhile? What all do I need apart from the calipers, disks and a master cylinder? Does anybody have any pics and maybe a good how to. Thanks T. |