Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - michelvandamme

Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: Help! Dilemma! Thinking of selling my CB500
« on: September 19, 2016, 06:30:05 AM »
Are you talking about UK or USA units ? There is a big demand for UK, 500's, 550 F1 & F2 and also 750K's. I have sold a CB500K0 UK unit at £9250, A CB750K2 1972 UK unit at £15500 and a CB750K1 UK unit at £17500 in the past year. I do not deal with USA units because the market is flooded with them.
So please show me all these good UK units for sale? Because I have a book of customers wanting.
I have a UK CB92 CB72 and CB500 K0 for sale.


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Pages: [1]