1
CB650 / Re: 4 into 1 Exhaust
« on: January 01, 2018, 02:42:09 PM »
That would be great - thank you, can someone confirm whether this would fit?
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB650 / Re: 4 into 1 Exhaust« on: January 01, 2018, 02:42:09 PM »
That would be great - thank you, can someone confirm whether this would fit?
2
CB650 / Re: 4 into 1 Exhaust« on: January 01, 2018, 12:55:24 PM »
Thanks for the response. I have had a closer look and there doesn't appear to be any markings, therefore I am thinking that this probably is a 'homemade' system? Can anyone recommend where I could get a similar system?
3
CB650 / 4 into 1 Exhaust« on: December 31, 2017, 02:16:36 PM »
Hi guys, after a exhaust for my 1979 CB650. The one I currently have is fine but very load. Was wondering if I need to replace the whole system or whether I can just replace the end can? Not sure what make the exhaust is but someone may recognise it from the picture. Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
|