1
CB750 / Re: 750 F2 engine bars..
« on: September 26, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »
Lol...👍
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
CB750 / 750 F2 engine bars..« on: September 26, 2018, 06:19:12 PM »
Hi..I recently picked up some engine bars for my cb750/F2...but on trying to fit them I realized the 2 engine mounting bolts will be to short in length !!! ..is my easiest solution to just buy some longer threaded bar ? As I don't think bolts etc will work because of channel that mounting rod runs through?.. Any thoughts welcome...regards Wil.
3
New Member Introductions / New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.« on: January 30, 2017, 08:49:43 PM »
Hi, thankyou for the add, my names Paul , but iam known as Wil. I own a 1978 cb750 F2.. Owned it for around a year...bit of a shed find, it pretty good condition for its age, done 20,000 from new. ..these are what got me interested in motorcycles when I was 13/14 yrs old...so pleased that I now own one. I look forward to being part of this forum.
Pages: [1]
|