1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from new member/owner
« on: April 03, 2017, 11:57:49 PM »
If it's anything like the BMW or Triumph forums I should be OK. Hoping I will not need the technical forums too often!
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from new member/owner« on: April 03, 2017, 11:57:49 PM »
If it's anything like the BMW or Triumph forums I should be OK. Hoping I will not need the technical forums too often!
2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from new member/owner« on: April 03, 2017, 11:36:09 PM »
Not much to tell yet, did all the wrong things, no test ride as it is waiting for NOVA registration process, (Italian import before resto) Not even heard it run! Trustworthy restorer though and when you look over it every thing looks just, right.
3
New Member Introductions / Hi from new member/owner« on: April 03, 2017, 10:16:07 PM »
Hi there, I have just purchased my first big Honda, a full nut and bolt restored K2. Looking forward to putting a few sunny miles under her belt. The Triumph will take the brunt of my riding with Scotland and Berkshire on the list. My long serving/suffering Beemer scheduled for a full restoration and is now on the lift at the back of the garage, only 97,000 miles but timing chain a bit noisy and a couple of oil leaks.
Pages: [1]
|