1
CB500/550 / Re: Tachometer drive gear cap
« on: September 05, 2017, 12:42:20 PM »
Great, can I pay you via paypal for it?
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: Tachometer drive gear cap« on: September 05, 2017, 12:42:20 PM »
Great, can I pay you via paypal for it?
2
CB500/550 / Tachometer drive gear cap« on: September 05, 2017, 09:12:03 AM »
Hello.
Thank you in advance for helping if you can! I have a 1976 Honda cb550f1 supersport I have broken the cap Tach housing for it and I'm struggling to find one. Does anybody in the U.K. happen to have a spare one they could sell me?
Pages: [1]
|